Porn Harms Kids believes that in order to successfully address the impacts of pornography, we need to take action in three areas: Prevent - Equip - Restore. The best way to equip yourself, children and teens, and community, is through education. For educational settings, these include:
- The Reward Foundation - a pioneering approach to love, sex and the internet.
- In the Picture by Reality and Risk
- CriticalPornIQ and IQ programs by Youth Wellbeing Project
- Respect me, don't Sext Me by SECASA
- Lockers by Webwise
- Collective Shout is a grassroots campaigns movement against the objectification of women and the sexualisation of girls. They have a range of speakers available to do presentations or workshops for conferences, schools or community groups.
Know of resources suitable for educational settings that address pornography? Please let us know.